Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FIRST STOP...

So before it was too late we took our summer vacation. But first here's what I look like today.. LARGE AND INCHARGE!!
Ok back to the vacation.. too many pictures for one post so I'll start with the first stop, Santa Cruz with Grandma and Grandpa King, Aunt Krissy and cousin's Jackie, Shayla and Bryson.  My photo's are obviously a little biased. Baysil is the most photogenic so I naturally just focus on her.











Nothing about the ocean makes her nervous. She was soaked and in different clothes within the first five minutes. Thanks for the new threads G.ma and G.pa King!!

2 comments:

Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...

Hey. Cute pics of Baysil on the beach! Thought i'd drop you a little note to tell you that Brian Hill says HI. I grew up with his wife and they are living here in AZ so we got together with them last night. I was telling him that I remembered him from you guys being friends. Anyway, he said tell her I say hi so I said ok!
Brielle

Kindsay and Erik said...

What a cute family! I love the picture of your belly! I wish I could see it in person. Bay is so big now! I can't wait to see you and your cute little girls. It's about time!!!!