Wednesday, April 1, 2009

swim swim swim

I was thinking that if it EVER stopped snowing here then maybe it would be spring and then maybe summer... and you know what that means?!  SWIMSUITS!  That's right I plan on using the fact that I want to be in a suit all summer incentive to help me loose all this baby fat! I've already picked mine out... It's not my number one pick but as far as maternity suits go this is the cat's meowwww. Somebody should really do something and start making better looking suits for all the prego women out there!



The new baby (Winnifred Darling King) already has her suit also. With a due date of July 7th I figured we'd go straight from the hospital to the pool... right....

That leaves little Baysil, who will be starting swimming lessons in July so that means she needs the most awesome suit ever!  Only problem is I can't decide on which one to get her... PLEASE HELP ME PICK!









6 comments:

Lauren Kay said...

Oh my gosh they're all super cute. I like the cherries one a lot and all the cute ruffle ones on the hangers. I miss our bunk bed sleepovers too! And I can't believe you're going to have another baby! I bet you look so cute. You always did. Love you girl!

Crazzzy Kerin! said...

Kassey, wow you have such expensive taste! I would just go for which ever one is the most expensive! MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!MONEY! I GOT SO MUCH MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama P said...

Problem solved for now. Grandpa Kim will be bringing Bay a suit to the lake this weekend. Hope she likes it.

Karly said...

i like the top, bottom, yellow, and strawberry one :]

Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...

hey kassey. i was wondering where you found that maternity suit. i have almost the whole summer to be a beached whale and thought if i could find a cute suit like that i would at least be a somewhat cute whale. also, i love the first suit. i have been on that site before and it is adorable. just not quite in my price range for 99% of their stuff.

mnB said...

stop makin me wish i had another little one to dress up again!!! these are soooooo yummeE!!! i love urs, winnies and even tho all of bays choices are fab i love the last one!!! man the king girls must be the best dressed poolside babes in utard! ;) hahaha